RE: Another Translator for RDF

Ok that REALLY helped. Between those bookmarklets and that of uriburner, I feel like the core semantic web is getting somewhere. I can use a browser, render a blog post, and then see some metadata designed for machines to read. I could use uriburner to tell about the metadata, about a blog post. I can easily see my blog post getting mailed off to my illustrious list of followers. Presumably, a site in 130 countries coudl be showing such mails publicly on the web, and I can be refernecing each of the "copies" (replicas?) http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3&html=1 (NB asking it to translate http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F%23me&of=n3&html=1 made little difference to the output, where #me got added to the URI referenced). This translator was unlike that of talis, which analyzed my stream into 1000 facts (that I never asserted). I feel like this translator merely translated. Yes, I intend the alternates facts (see my page using an RSS feader, instread of a browse and click UI model), etc etc even though I did not explicitely encoded them in my "RDFa fragment" in a blog post. I do recall turning on such features in some google configuration screen, and feel they were implied facts that I published. I even learned how to publish a openid property with the right value type. Its cute how it ends up in the TTL stream. now, Im tempted to put the following URI (or a tiny URI version of it) in my SAN URI http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3 Now Ive still no real idea how to think (as a consumer) about #tag vs document pointers , et al. Thinking as a consumer, I JUST WANT TO CLICK ON A BOOKMARKLET, and copy the resulting page's browser's address bar into my cert maker form - that simply replaced my existing cert with a new one (with a difference SAN name). 10s later I have a new cert. Thats how dumb its got to be (for manual interaction).  FCNS accepts it.FOAF SSL rejects itODS rejects it. I suspect FCNS is not truely "de-referencing", whereas the other 2 are. Do I care, is the question I suppose I should ask. This is rapidly getting consumable (once the quirks are ironed out). What I difference from the days of xwiki, and foaf.me.  > Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:50:37 -0500