RE: WebID+OpenID Proxy Service

http://tinyurl.com/caqu4qs has my .p12 file. Feel free to test with it. its password is "password". Its bound to a blogspot foaf card (webid profile). From: home_pw@msn.com
To: kidehen@openlinksw.com; public-xg-webid@w3.org
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 04:41:03 -0800
Subject: RE: WebID+OpenID Proxy Service

 ok there were two bugs. Fixing the first ("server") sounds like azure discovery will work better (since its fussy - i.e. conforming) about its discovery process. The second bug is that OP's response was missing a return field. See last graphic in my post delivered by Azure. it MAY explain why 2 ither RPs with other coding could not process the response, either. one tiny bug fix may sort out all 3 RPs.

My cert/profile works with fcns, but not with Henry's test server (last time I tested) or your test server (tested just now). Neither fail gives much indication as the cause. Im perfectly happy to post my .p12 file on the web, so anyone can retest (locally) with "my" credentials, if its useful.

ive been using "works" with FCNS as our gold standard. Perhaps i was wrong? I was assuing FCNS has found the right balance between ultra-conformance and liberal-parsing, etc, much like the tuning of openid delivered by the MyOpenid vendor was regarded as ideal - since it maximized interoperability over various versions, use of metadata, etc