Re: a remark on the webid spec

On 12 Dec 2011, at 15:24, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> having a look at the WebID spec, I spotted a few mistakes in the RDF/XML
> example:
>
> * the rdfs namespace is not declared
> * the closing tag for rdfs:label misses the leading '/'
> * the datatypes xsd:hexBinary and xsd:integer should be expanded URIs,
> not CURIEs

very well spotted, Pierre. Thanks a lot. We have updated the spec here

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/add4f836470d

WE fixed this in today's meeting

   http://www.w3.org/2011/12/12-webid-minutes.html

and we should have a new spec with all the latest changes out today.

Does one really have to use full URLs for datatypes? That's really a bit lame...

Henry