Re: SNI Support

Andrei, I would expect that your server doesn't use SNI, because your
certificate uses the common name *.fcns.eu. I think the IE had/has
problems with wildcard common names. Perhaps also safari doesn't like
these certificates. You are already using the alternative name for
fcns.eu. You could try to add your other subdomains to avoid problems.

SNI at all is a big topic for the WebID acceptance. For a real decentral
social network WebID must also reach small installations which are
currently using shared hosting services. The alternative name of the
certificate is workaround which works for servers like the one I am
sharing with some friends. But this requires a single owner of all
domains on the same IP. Clearly this doesn't work for shared hosting
services.