Re: the openid para

On 28 Apr 2011, at 16:10, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 4/28/11 10:04 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>
>> What of the greatest powers of WebID is that it will soon unveil what I call "the magic of being you" . This is about the fact that you know yourself best. That doesn't mean your context lenses apply to everyone who observes or encounters 'You'. Thus, you have to be ready at all times to accept insights from others.
>

> *One* of the greatest benefits of WebID is that it will soon unveil what I call "the magic of being you" . This is about the fact that you know yourself best. That doesn't mean your context lenses apply to everyone who observes or encounters 'You'. Thus, you have to be ready at all times to accept insights from others.

yes, it is important to be you. And for me to be me. It's sounds like a Sesame Street song in fact :-)

It's a question of distinguishing the layers where we are the same and were we are different. Trying to force OpenId to be WebID or vice versa is to disregard their unique values. As they say in France: Vive la différence!