Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

I find it strange that on a paper on WebID, most contributors do not have
their WebID URI in the RDFa. We've got Henry's and mine in, please send me
your WebID so I can add them in and avoid creating blank nodes ;) (private
email is fine to avoid noise on the mailing list).

Steph.