Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

Ok, I added a new change, checked it in, and put it up again. This time I fixed the rdfa.

$ rapper -i rdfa -o turtle http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/04/26/
rapper: Parsing URI http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/04/26/ with parser rdfa
rapper: Serializing with serializer turtle
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix : <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml> .
@prefix dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/> .
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .

<http://bblfish.net/#hjs>
    a foaf:Person ;
    foaf:homepage <http://bblfish.net/> ;
    foaf:name "Henry Story"@en .

<http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/04/26/>
    dc:contributor [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:name "David Chadwick"@en ;
        foaf:workInfoHomepage <http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/dwc8/>
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:homepage <http://openspring.net/about> ;
        foaf:name "Stéphane Corlosquet"@en
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:name "Martin Gaedke"@en ;
        foaf:workInfoHomepage <http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/people/gaedke/>
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:name "Alexandre Passant"@en ;
        foaf:workInfoHomepage <http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/Alexandre_Passant/>
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:homepage <http://fcns.eu/> ;
        foaf:name "Andrei Sambra"@en
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:name "Dominik Tomaszuk"@en ;
        foaf:workInfoHomepage <http://ii.uwb.edu.pl/~dtomaszuk/>
    ], [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf <http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=560938> ;
        foaf:name "Peter Williams"@en
    ] ;
    dc:creator <http://bblfish.net/#hjs>, [
        a foaf:Person ;
        foaf:homepage <http://jeffsayre.com/> ;
        foaf:name "Jeff Sayre"@en
    ] ;
    dc:description """Position Paper for <a xmlns:dc=\"http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/\" xmlns:foaf=\"http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/\" href=\"http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/\">W3C Workshop on Identity in the Browser</a>
    24/25th May 2011, Mountain View (USA)"""^^rdf:XMLLiteral ;
    dc:subject "identity, WebID, authentication, Browser, REST, HTTPS, Public-key cryptography"@en ;
    dc:title "The WebID Protocol & Browsers"@en .

rapper: Parsing returned 39 triples

What I am not so sure about is the type of the dc:description. It says it's an rdf:XMLLiteral, but the content clearly
is not an xml literal. So that should be text or some other type.

Henry

On 27 Apr 2011, at 13:42, peter williams wrote:

> Noted you referenced my (old) book on internet security, cert servers, early
> information assurance, etc.
>
> if you note, on page 368 a SAN URI is assigned... in the code!
>
> First printed, Sept 1998.

I don't  have the book, but that is cool!