RE: payswarm, webid and javascript SSL.

I invested an hour in github to fork the payswarm-related SSL client in
javascript, using various tools that remind me of 1975. I'll try next to use
the windows wrappers, that hide all this. I'll try to get it all working
udner the (windows) visual studio debugger, next. This will prove that its
roughly portable, etc.

One feature of gitbug is http://help.github.com/be-social/. Don't supposed
its foaf powered, is it?

I ask as I remember one of the momentous moments in openid land was when
sourceforge adopted openid. When programmers do what other programmer
suggest, it worthy of note (since we are all so cynical).

If github is indeed a semweb friendly world, it might be a place to go help
them with webid login - on a selective project basis.

We seem to have no shortage of German speakers here. If someone wants to go
and be persuasive with Dominick Bauer to include my demo webid validation
class for any cert in his starterSTS community edition (which include openid
bridges and SSL client authn bridges etc) I will happily do the work. Ill
guess he will want assurance of the relevance - so saying thing in native
tongue will surely help. Plugging my validation class into the API point
already existing in his/Windows code is obviously trivial, with a bit of
config. The issue is to be convincing, that webid is at the same point as
openid was, when he stuffed that library into his infamous demo.