From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Alexandre Passant
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 12:22 AM
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Cc: jeff@sayremedia.com; Kingsley Idehen; public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

<DAC9B75B-77D0-4BBE-96EC-3BFC0A5E9935@bblfish.net> <4DAFF837.3020205@w3.org>
<76D25FB9-E9C7-4AF4-8950-306A024CE0C9@bblfish.net>
<2FA3E257-2682-45C3-A0E8-7F8326DBEC73@deri.org>
<53347F84-2D6A-4FDB-9574-96D3CB47518C@bblfish.net>
<EE9E001B-E2BC-4F2A-84C7-842F4A912109@deri.org>
<2d1cf5f702b6478c332fcad463629dd8.squirrel@webmail.sayremedia.com>
<9FE8CBE3-9025-494A-B356-5FCB5F791259@deri.org>
<22b0972420a04f7ee033d3e92f462788.squirrel@webmail.sayremedia.com>
<84350444-9F91-4903-B799-4E7F72E63D75@bblfish.net>
<BANLkTinLLBTaARtae0eeyYJ+OYS+MGn7Rw@m ail.gmail.com>
<SNT143-ds19C9ACB7112101459875E992940@phx.gbl> <4DB2FADB.6000409@openlinksw.
com> <82caa774c884d2224a2c6c4e39eaa9e9.squirrel@webmail.sayremedia.com>
<3898D462-D699-49B7-AC98-F360EAF5C59E@bblfish.net>
<118a7e80c78c484851b3583e576cf508.squirrel@webmail.sayremedia.com>
<9AE6E32B-F6B2-4399-B5A3-E1930ED81116@bblfish.net>
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>

Hi,

I think we should mention in the advantages how easy it is to create a
WebID. I added a comment about it on the doc.
Overall, the paper should also mention that WebID is currently worked on in
a W3C XG (listing organisations - that also gives more weight to the
proposal) and should end with a proposal. E.g. WeID XG are happy to work
closely with browser vendors and Webservices developers, providing
opensource toolikts (they should be linked somewhere), etc.

A reference to the FSW XG would also be appropriate

Alex.