RE: Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 18 April 2011

Dear Henry,

I am travelling next week and cannot confirm if I am able to participate.
I will try to call in from Vienna. Please excuse me, if I am not joining
the meeting.

Cheers,
Martin

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Gaedke
Chemnitz University of Technology
Faculty of Computer Science
Distributed and Self-organizing Computer Systems Group
Straße der Nationen 62
D-09107 Chemnitz
Germany

Phone:    +49 (371) 531-25530
E-Mail:   martin.gaedke@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Web Site: http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
XING:     https://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Gaedke
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gaedke

For further information on Web Engineering:
* International Society for Web Engineering http://www.iswe-ev.de/
* Int. Conf. on Web Engineering 2011: http://icwe2011.webengineering.org/

* Journal of Web Engineering: http://www.rintonpress.com/journals/jwe/