Re: self-signed

Hi Joerg,

   are you able to login to the simple test suite here with your WebID?

   https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId

This is exactly why I am focusing on developing test suites so that being WebID compliant can be tested both for the consumer and the producer of such services. It will help us all make sure our services are interoperable.

	Henry