Re: WebIDauth - authentication service written in PHP.

On 9 Apr 2011, at 12:58, Andrei Sambra wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I set up a testing suite (more or less), which
> can be used to test authentication (either auth.fcns.eu or foafssl.org),
> to create foaf profiles in several formats (json/turtle/rdfxml/n3),
> lookup webid's and display them in a nice format / debug format, convert
> a webid from a format to another (see above).
>
> It's a work in progress so expect lots of things to be bugged.
>
> Here is the link: http://webid.fcns.eu

yes, that produces very beautiful output.

But you need a more technical WebID test suite, that will return rdfa describing exactly
how the authentication was determined, and showing the user his public key.

(we have not settled on the rdfa, so for the moment pure human readable html is ok :-)