Re: Doing things with WebID and a Poster Child

Using client certs (with webid validation) for WebDAV sounds great.

We made our relying party realty sites claim aware last week ( either browser or soap). This went beyond merely accepting saml tokens, allowing us finally to(via azure bridging) leverage googles openid support. Similary , work with a billion hotmail users.

Would be useful if someone took henrys idp concept and change it to act as a ws-fedp issuer (rather than some hardly know token, used today). Our sites could then accept webids, via the same bridging: no code changes required for webid

>>> 2. http://id.myopenlink.net/php/users/users.php
>>> 3. http://id.myopenlink.net/javascript/users/users.html
>>> 4. http://id.myopenlink.net/ods -- older interface that's more for
>>> functionality demo than anything else, just follow route to "edit profile" .
>>>
>>> Others:
>>>
>>> A few things that you can do with ODS right now, post obtaining a WebID.
>>>
>>> 1. Upload files to a Briefcase (WebDAV) then share with WebIDs
>>> individually or WebIDs that are part of a foaf:Group
>>> 2. Mount Briefcase to any OS with in-built support for WebDAV -- think
>>> DropBox++
>>> 3. Make Calendars and share Calendar Items or entire Calendara via WebID
>>> based ACLs
>>> 4. Make AddressBooks and share AddressBook or specific entries via WebID
>>> based ACLs
>>> 5. Same for Blogs, Bookmarks, Feed Manager, Photos etc..
>>> 6. Use SemanticPingback for Notifications