Re: Multiple certificates belonging to a WebID (or multiple IDs).

On 1 Apr 2011, at 15:24, Henry Story wrote:

> On 31 Mar 2011, at 12:54, Andrei Sambra wrote:
>
>> First of all, a big Hello since this is my first post on the mailing
>> list!
>>
>> After browsing through the specs for a while, I couldn't find any
>> mention to whether it's possible or not to have multiple certificates
>> associated to a WebID,

That reminds me that I was working on a diff of the spec to clarify that.

The version is here:
http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/02/23/index-respec.html

If you press control-shift-alt-S you will get a dialog box pop up that you
can use to do a diff.

I'll work over it this weekend to incorporate the feedback I was sent and get another version out.