RE: Model and sources of uncertainty

I am a bit confused about some of these. How does ambiguity differ from
dissonance? In the definition of inconclusiveness you use the term "not
enough" (i.e. incomplete). Thus, is it related to incompleteness?

Some examples might also help.

BTW, I would also add "inconsistent" in the list; where in the same
knowledge base there exist contradictory axioms.

Greetings,
-gstoil