Re: Multiple values in one observation

Hi Alejandro,

What Markus proposes can work if what you want is to model different
observations of different properties (which seems to be the case since
they come from different sensing procedures).

However, you probably also should relate both observations (this is
related to the "grouped in some appropriate structure" text in the
report). To this end you would need to add further contextual
information (e.g., time, location).

Following the example below, you could do something such as adding:

:o1 ssn:observationSamplingTime "2014-04-10T18:00:00"^^xsd:dateTime .

:o2 ssn:observationSamplingTime "2014-04-10T18:00:00"^^xsd:dateTime .

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19