Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 16-March-2010: TIME CHANGE FOR SOME

same for me.

regards,
krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

GeoVISTA Center, Department of Geography, 302 Walker Building
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA

Email: jano@psu.edu
Webpage: http://www.personal.psu.edu/kuj13/