From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Michael.Compton@csiro.au
Sent: 22 June 2010 14:00
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: operating and survival conditions

I've marked up Payam's suggestion for operating and survival conditions into an OWL file (as an extension of the current version of the ontology).  See http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Operating_Model

I hope I've interpreted it properly.  All comments welcome - Payam, if you see anything amiss let me know.

On the same page is an example that encodes the operating and survival conditions for a sensor.

Both files are attached here.

Michael