Re: [ExternalEmail] ISSUE-4 (Accuracy-etc): Modelling accuracy and related properties of a sensor's measurement

Attached is the version of the ontology that is the result of the
discussion and vote on modelling accuracy (measurement
capabilities).   (It's not yet correctly commented/annotated/
referenced because we don't have a method yet for that.)

Please see http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Modelling_of_Accuracy,_etc
  and the email on issue-4 for material from the discussion.

I've also made the suggested changes to make property domain and
ranges local rather than global.  Please let me know if I have done
this incorrectly or if there are any issues with the ontology.

Thanks,
Michael