Re: strategy for an initial ontology

Hi John et al,

this is great an very timely. I think we should present this at the OGC
meeting. I am updating the presentations and would be great if I could add
one slide summarizing the process. Could you do this ?

Also, could I have one slide for the other work product ?

I am also adding screen shots of other ontologies and links that were
missing.

Presentation is tomorrow, Wednesday in the afternoon ET.

-luis

--
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager