RE: Timeslot(s) for telephone conferences

After over 10 years of regular teleconferencing at horrible times from
Western Australia,
I promised my family that a sojourn in Europe would change things.
I also have much more difficult logistics in rental accommodation (you try
dealing with Italian utilities!)
So I'm afraid 22:00 or 23:00 *will* lock me out.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
mailto:simon.cox@jrc.ec.europa.eu
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox