From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2009 11:27 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] RE: Timeslot(s) for telephone conferences+ apologies for today

 All,
Apologies for missing this morning - a vomiting baby to attend to, I'm afraid.
I can't wait for a regular timeslot (each week the same) at a decent hour --8am is excellent!

Given the f2f in late October, if we allocate responsibilities for getting that going
clearly enough, perhaps
we don't need the weekly meetings for the month?

Kerry