From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kevin R. Page
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2009 7:21 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Re: Timeslot(s) for telephone conferences

Also, I note there's something wrong with the 2nd November (and ongoing)
time below... the UK will be on UTC/GMT by then, so if you're proposing
2100 UTC it'll be 2100 in UK/Ireland, 2200 Central Europe, 2300 Eastern
Europe, not as below.

Unless you were suggesting 2200 UTC?

(ah, timezones!)

Kevin.

> UTC 21:00 2 November:
>
> = 06:00 +1 day, Korea
>
> = 08:00 +1 day, Eastern Australia
>
> = 23:00, Central Europe
>
> = 22:00, UK and Ireland
>
> = 16:00, Eastern US
>
> = 13:00, Western US
>

> Unfortunately, I don't see any other options without locking members
> out (which should be out of the question). What needs to be decided
> now is which day of the week to choose for the telecons.
>

> I'm open for suggestions; let's discuss this in 14 hours...
>

> Cheers,
>
> Holger
>

> Dr. Holger Neuhaus
> Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
> Tasmanian ICT Centre
> CSIRO
>
> Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000
> holger.neuhaus@csiro.au | www.csiro.au | Semantic Sensor Networks
>
> Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia
>
> The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian
> Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The
> Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department
> of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts.
>
> PLEASE NOTE
> The information contained in this email may be confidential or
> privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you
> have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and
> notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted
> by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
> integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the

Regards,

kev

--
Kevin R. Page