Re: Survey paper

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the comment.  We are using the term semantic annotation as
described in SAWSDL, as a model reference to a ontological description.
Does this conflict with the description as a 'composition by inclusion of
remote resources'? As far as mapping to RDF, this is in comparison to RDFa
which has a known syntactic translation from the set of annotations to RDF
triples. While xlink:href maps to rdf:resource, how would the values of
properties of this resource be translated to RDF? If this is not correct, or
the wording is awkward, please point us in the right direction.  Thanks for
your help.

-Cory

--
Cory Andrew Henson
Kno.e.sis Center, Wright State University