Re: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 12-August-2009

In regards to the last 2 action items:  I have created a page at

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Favorite_Use_Cases_List

to list the use cases that we think are important.  You will see
instructions at the top of the list on how to edit this page,
hopefully it's all self-explanatory.

If that's just too much work, you can email me your 1-line use case
description, and I will update the page accordingly.

Wherever possible, it will help to reference source material for the
use case, to provide more in-depth material. I have gone through all
the material cited on the use cases page and pulled every use case
that I could derive from those materials. (I omitted or refined some
MMI use cases that I thought were unhelpful.)

Although I thought at first everyone should get one vote, that may be
too rigid.  Since we can see who has voted, we can let this resolve
itself organically. Everyone knows we have time constraints, so voting
for 5 or 10 use cases is probably not sensible.  (Holger, feel free to
set an arbitrary rule about how many votes and how they can be
allocated.)

Hope this helps.

John

On Aug 12, 2009, at 3:33 PM, <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au> <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au