SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 12-August-2009

Hi all,

Thank you for attending the telephone conference and for the good discussion.

The draft minutes are available at:
Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: Holger to edit wiki to reflect scribe list [recorded in]
[NEW] ACTION: Holger will follow up with Simon re use cases [recorded in]
[NEW] ACTION: All to send desired ontology capabilities to the mailing list [recorded in]
[NEW] ACTION: JohnGraybeal will create a page on the wiki with brief description of use cases (what the ontology should be used for), send here rather than the mailing list [recorded in]

The XG's Wiki page is accessible at:

Please let me invite you to use this forum for discussions on the development of the Semantic Markup and the Ontology.


Dr. Holger Neuhaus
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Tasmanian ICT Centre

Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000<> |<> | Semantic Sensor Networks<>

Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts.

The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Received on Wednesday, 12 August 2009 22:34:09 UTC