RE: purpose/goals for observations ontologies

In the O&M spec I used the phrase 'producer-centric' vs. 'consumer-centric'
to distinguish between viewpoints that start with the sensor and those that
start with the properties and results.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre,
Institute for Environment and Sustainability,
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262

Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Tel: +39 0332 78 3652

Fax: +39 0332 78 6325

mailto:simon.cox@jrc.ec.europa.eu

http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox