De: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org en nombre de Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
Enviado el: lun 03/08/2009 1:49
Para: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Asunto: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 04-August-2009

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that our regular weekly telephone conference
('week b') will be tomorrow:

Tuesday 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
Your time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=04&yea
r=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
15 participants

The purpose of this meeting will be to review existing
observation/phenomena ontologies. Krzysztof has prepared a wiki page
(thank you, Krzysztof!) for us:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_Key_Obs_Ontologies_Referen
ce_List

We're still looking for three volunteers to pick one of the remaining
ontologies that don't have a presenter, yet. So, please, step forward.

We should have time to look at last meeting's actions (actually,
action02 is the call for participation above):
Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: look at Michael's report on existing ontologies. [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/29-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: everyone with an interest look at Wiki, sign up for
ontology and prepare review for next week. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/29-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Holger to email Cory to keep space for 'work' available in
f2f program [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/29-ssn-minutes.html#action03]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Jul/0011.html

Looking forward to "seeing" you there.

Cheers,
Holger

Dr. Holger Neuhaus
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Tasmanian ICT Centre
CSIRO

Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000
holger.neuhaus@csiro.au<mailto:holger.neuhaus@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html<http://www.csiro.au/science/TasIC
TCentre.html>

Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government
through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island
Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic
Development, Tourism and the Arts.

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or
privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by
law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the
communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.