Re: Children Protection on the Social Web

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org> wrote:
> Sure, I'll put a request in (and will coordinate with Dan A).
>
> Incidentally, don't you just love the English language's unending ability to
> confuse. Your request "Could you get a date for her?" can mean so many
> things...

I meant "Annie Mullins" - however, let's aim for the telecon whenever
we can, and I'd be happy if you could explain the work on POWDER in
relationship to this topic as well, given your expertise in both
POWDER and child protection, Phil. This telecon dovetails nicely with
our focus on policy and provenance. Currently the Provenance XG is
booked for May 12th, so either the following week or the week after
that would be suitable.

   cheers,
            harry