Re: Children Protection on the Social Web

Sure, I'll put a request in (and will coordinate with Dan A).

Incidentally, don't you just love the English language's unending
ability to confuse. Your request "Could you get a date for her?" can
mean so many things...

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/

i-sieve technologies                   |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Sentiment Analysis Beyond Impressions  |      www.w3.org/Mobile