Re: PaySwarm background for telecon this Wednesday

So, what we'll do this telecon is try to do bureacracy 1) very quickly
and then 2) talk about high-level principles for 20-30 minutes and 3)
then talk about Payswarm for 30 minutes. So, ideally, lets keep the
Payswarm presentation to about 15-20 minutes.

Payswarm is definitely one of the more interesting and innovative
micropayment systems I've seen out there, so I'd definitely give the
docs your time if you can.

I imagine the call will go over, but we have a lot to do :)

 cheers,
         harry