Re: Facebook mobile hits 150 Million per month

Hi Harry,

I don't think that the OSLO work is exclusive to mobile or that it is
still "alive" in a meaningful way. I would not recommend putting this in
the final report as an emerging standard.

I believe that it has been superceded by other work which is more widely
accepted and relevant.

With respect to how to work in the mobile angle, I agree that it could
be mentioned in the State of the Social Web. I believe the most
important point to make is that users are increasingly accessing their
profiles and posting from their mobile devices. The URL I provided below
to Mobile Facebook user base is probably the most significant point.

--
Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com