Re: Agenda for May 27th Social Web XG Telecon 13:00-15:00 UTC

On 26/5/09 17:43, Harry Halpin wrote:
> In HTML:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/weekly-agenda.html
>
>    [1]SWXG Weekly
>
>        [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/

>              regrets: Fabien, Raphael, AlexK, DanBri

Yep - confirmed regrets - I'll be travelling to a meeting

>            + PROPOSED: to approve [10]SWXG WG Weekly -- 20 May 2009 as a
>              true record

+1 and I should admit I dropped one here: I offered to tidy and
circulate [10] last friday, which I failed to remember to do. They look
ok though.

>            + ACTION: danbri sketch a 5 line template for interaction
>              with other groups (cf InvitedExperts, DiscussionTopics)

Here you go:

- draft for discussion - ( please change subject line to "Template draft
for other groups" if you follow up on this point )

1. Please summarise your group/project's broad aims and objectives, and
current focus.
2. What have you achieved in the last year that relates to the social
Web standards landscape? in particular re protocols and formats (schemas)
3. What overlaps / interactions / dependencies do you see with related
work?
4. Are there any aspects - especially around internationalization,
accessibility, relationship to Mobile Web - that you particularly seek
collaboration or review or implementation experience?
5. What are your goals for the next 12 months work, and how can members
of other social web initiatives contribute? Are there opportunities for
face-to-face collaborations to this end, eg. alongside conferences?

 > ACTION [CONTINUES]: danbri to find someone from Opera to
 >            talk Widgets

Yes, continue this. I talked to Charles McCathieNevile at Opera, he had
a couple of names to suggest. Next action to get 1-3 Opera participants
(Chaals might come along too) would be to mail them with a more official
invite and agenda draft.

>            + ACTION: danbri to document throwaway IDs on Wiki
>            + ACTION: danbri write up user story about different kinds of
>              "single use" openids (eg. karma)

This was really one action, but hey I'll cash it in as 2.

Hereby claimed as Done:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/SingleUserOpenIDScenarios

(needs better linking to rest of wiki)

Sorry I can't make it to the vCard++ call either. I'll read up
afterwards. Am particularly interested to get people to volunteer to
join and read the IETF group list and help compare/contrast with
Portable Contacts and with any I18N naming-related requirements we can
harvest from W3C scene.

cheers,

Dan