RE: Task Force Organization Proposal: Meet right after SWXG Telecons

> On 14 May 2009, at 17:23, Harry Halpin wrote:
> > There was also a "context" task force that seemed popular, but no
> > definite leader. Perhaps for the time being it should be merged with
> > Portability?
>
> Not really directly related. I am quite interested in Context, as were
> others, but not enough to lead it. Why not let it float for a bit and
> see what happens?

I agree we should try to setup a separate Context task force. It seemed that the hesitation from potential task force leaders was mainly due to uncertainty about the scope of the context task force. Let's start by defining the task and scope.

I mentioned in the last call one task I would like to put in the scope: Review presence standards and re-use if possible and needed. This is a task I can do.

/Håkan