Re: List of Social Networking Sites from Alexa

 I guess my question is, are there BBSes (particulary in  Asia) that
have *huge* numbers of users but don't have a Web-based interface.

This leads to a scoping question: my feeling is that the Social Web
should scope itself to social networks that have some interaction with
the Web, as tends to be defined by (not browsers, mind you) but the
use of URIs and/or http.

However, I don't want to exclude BBSes and mobile operators that are
aiming towards becoming more Web-enabled, in fact, one of the things
this XG should do is define a clear way for existing social services
to become more Webby, i.e. use Web architecture.

Yuk - you are not officially listed as a member (Invited Expert) of
the group according to the W3C database. Try just filling out the two
forms again and you should get your password!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/Overview.html#Invited