Re: List of Social Networking Sites from Alexa

indeed, bbs is 'still' very popular, in Harry's list, there is this
wretch.cc, which is a taiwanese website, it started as a bbs, and now its
way of social interaction is still based on those bbs mechanisms. but it is
also attempting to transform by integrating with more services, for example
photo/video/music sharing. also it is interesting that they actually
develope a new bbs way of interaction through these integrations
btw, harry, i tried to edit the wiki, but so far it didn't recognize my w3c
public account...

yuk