Strategic Social

From: Tim Anglade <tim.anglade@af83.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:54:02 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
A logical byproduct of current technological and political trends, I
guess:

http://www.strategicsocial.com/

I was wondering was the XG thought of:
a) the sheer existence of such endeavors (namely, attempts to
“leverage the social web for national security”) and
b) their potential for “success” or major failure. The latter could
easily come from an utter rejection by the online communities or the
simple fact that there's probably too much noise in the social web to
make it a worthwhile source of data, etc. I really see both of those
outcomes with roughly equal chances of happening.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Anglade | director, “Turbulences” dpt. | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
Skype : timanglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [ ] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [X] private