Re: Death and Berevement

we recently had a death in our community....
http://wiki.idcommons.net/Nick_Givotovsky

I am curious what will happen to his digital assets.
  Given all he wrote about this is particularly interesting.

I know the community is committed to creating a space for his written
work that was not yet published to be published.  This is different
then presences in online networks (I don't think he had many).

There is also a podcast on this subject with a social media guy with a
cancer that has a high chance of death.

http://www.penmachine.com/2008/04/edited-interview-now-available

-Kaliya