ACTION [COMPLETED]: Create draft use-case document in W3C CVS

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:58:32 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Wow, now that Tim Anglade has done such a great job, I've gone to the
RIF wiki [1] and taken their schema and put it on the Social Web XG
wiki beneath "Social Web Deliverables" [2], for example, a empty W3C
formatted wiki-page at [3]. Once we get the user stories Tim edited to
a point he and everyone else is happy, then we can move the stories to
the W3C report format.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Core
[2]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/Main_Page
[3]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/RequirementsAndUseCases