W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-socialweb@w3.org > August 2009

Minutes of SWXG Telecon August 19th

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:23:03 +0100
Message-ID: <b3be92a00908201023r1063f95ajc8dd5800c4dd0be7@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
HTML: http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html

SWXG Telecon

19 Aug 2009

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Adam AlexPassant FabGandon MacTed Orri Rob bblfish cperey
          danbri hajons henry hhalpin karl lkagal melvster nathan
          oshani raphael rreck ted tinkster tpat

   Regrets
          Mischa, PeterF

   Chair
          hhalpin

   Scribe
          FabGandon

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________



   <hhalpin> 1. Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-08-19T13:00-15:00Z

   <tinkster> (I think)

   <hhalpin> chair: hhalpin

   <tinkster> I don't mind.

   <cperey> :-)

   ok

   <hhalpin> scribe: FabGandon

   <hhalpin> PROPOSED: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 29th July 2009 as a
   true record

   <hhalpin>
   [5]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Aug/0
   006.html

      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Aug/0006.html

   <rreck> +1 approve minutes

   <melvster> +1

   <hhalpin> PROPOSED: to meet again Wed. Aug 26th

   <cperey> +1

   <hhalpin> RESOLVED: approved SWXG WG Weekly -- 29th July 2009 as a
   true record

   <tinkster> +1

   <rreck> +1 weekly meetings

   <hhalpin> RESOLVED: meet again Wed. Aug 26th

   hhalpin: we are back on weekly meetings.

   <hhalpin> 2. General Organization and Task Forces

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [DONE] Mischa to write up Soren and Jonathan's
   findings from last telecon for final report. [recorded in
   [6]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action01]

   hhalpin: current time may be excluding people of west coast

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] DKA to summarize OSLO and geoLocation
   conversation in order to spread knowledge of these efforts among W3C
   members [recorded in
   [7]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action02]

   hhalpin: for the agenda of next meeting

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] hhalpin to summarize metrics and
   gypsii talk. [recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action03]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [DONE] danbri circulate wookie proposal to the xg
   [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action04]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] Mischa to describe/implement a report
   of terms and conditions, and how they change between now and the end
   of the XG. [recorded in
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action05]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] hhalpin to have
   [11]http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf would refer to the new version,
   there will be a 'previous version' link to the current one [recorded
   in [12]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action06]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] hhalpin take action to clean up the
   web-page and make it less intimidating to those who aren't members
   [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action07]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [DONE] Melvster to draft columns=network rows=tech
   matrix for tech report [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action08]

   danbri: wookie new apache project
   ...
   [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Aug/
   0051.html
   ... "Wookie is a Java server application that allows you to upload
   and deploy widgets for your applications. Wookie is based on the W3C
   Widgets specification, but widgets can also be included that use
   extended APIs such as Google Wave Gadgets and OpenSocial."

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Aug/0051.html

   <hhalpin> +1 to DanBri's wookie+ opera+widget proposal

   <melvster> yep

   <hhalpin>
   [16]http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tL_pHzU2JRih72ULVgD0xuQ&o
   utput=html

     [16] http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tL_pHzU2JRih72ULVgD0xuQ&output=html

   hhalpin: melvin went through the use cases, deduced the
   functionalities,

   <bblfish> yes

   <tinkster> yes

   melvster: put up a template for identifying what can be done with
   existing frameworks

   <MacTed> Yes/Partial/No is good. "Planned" might be a good
   additional value?

   hhalpin: so many possible use cases

   <rreck> i think its helpful to keep the number, but each have an
   owner

   <cperey> +1 with Ron's recommendation

   <tinkster> 7.7 was my user story, so I can be made its champion.

   hhalpin: some use cases are very technical other not, there are a
   lot of differences

   <rreck> +1 common level of abstraction

   hhalpin: should we use a questionnaire to compare them and get a
   feeling of what people think about

   <cperey> the distinction is between the feature and the "how" it is
   implemented

   <bblfish> but you don't want to make the use case/stories too
   complex

   <rreck> feature is useful, i think we are not in a position to
   recommend the how

   <hhalpin> quite tricky!

   <bblfish> so you have to keep them simple

   ted: you would need single sign on to to some oif these things

   <rreck> we could say, i think it might be done using..<foo>

   <hhalpin> (it might need to be in text).

   ted: what have been implented that allows this use cases ?

   <cperey> how the feature is implemented

   <cperey> it's a third dimension?

   henry: an additional problem is how there are implemented

   <rreck> plus, as technology changes it would deprecate our how to
   analysis, whereas the feature isnt deprecated

   henry: we may need an additional matrix / set of criteria

   <hhalpin> aha

   <Adam> to decompose the use case in to the parts that make it up?

   <hhalpin> yes, I think we're heading into decomposition of use-case.

   <bblfish> well it's all interesting

   <rreck> i think #1 each gets a champion

   <cperey> and a lot of work

   <bblfish> there are some use cases that are way too big

   <hhalpin> agreed bblfish.

   hhalpin: instead of a questionnaire should we have 4 people looking
   at the use cases ?

   <rreck> +1 champions call

   <hhalpin> So, let's get champions.

   <bblfish> ok, I am interested in this project.

   <oshani> +1 for the questionnaire to select use cases

   <hhalpin> does that make sense?

   <bblfish> so we have micro groups for each use cases

   <bblfish> makes sense

   <melvster> yes, makes sense

   <rreck> -1 dropping usecases that have champions

   <bblfish> pair programming on use cases

   hhalpin: vote on each use case and the one with enough champions
   will be kept and detailed.

   <rreck> +1 drop duplicates

   <hhalpin> ok...

   ted: don't drop any of them unless they are duplicates.

   <danbri> questionaire sounds useful yep

   <rreck> or unless it doesnt have a champion

   <bblfish> but we should simplify.

   <hhalpin> ACTION: hhalpin to make WBS for use-cases champions
   [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action09]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-66 - Make WBS for use-cases champions [on
   Harry Halpin - due 2009-08-26].

   <hhalpin> 3. User Stories

   <cperey> remember that once we have been through the process, there
   could be maintenance

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] adam to write up the boeing use case
   for enterprise social networks [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action10]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] hhalpin to write up the social network
   data exchange story [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action11]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] tpa to look for similar use cases list
   to expand ours [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action12]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] tinkster to add user story along lines
   of... if you enable import of contacts from other sites, then it
   lowers the barrier to entry for new people signing up at your site,
   hence get more users, hence get more advertising revenue. [recorded
   in [21]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action13]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [DONE] danbri to write up orkut/i18n/"looking for"
   issue [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action14]

   danbri: other invited guesses

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] rreck to write up use case based on
   shill case [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action15]

   hhalpin: open micro-bloging would be interesting to

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] rreck to send some thoughts on new
   template to be sent out to listserv. [recorded in
   [24]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action16]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] danbri to find someone from Opera to
   talk Widgets [recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action17]

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] danbri and karl to contact Evan of
   identi.ca over OpenMicroblogging and W3C. [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action18]

   wiki page of invited guests :
   [27]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/InvitedGuestSumm
   aries

     [27] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/InvitedGuestSummaries

   <hhalpin> ACTION: [CONTINUES] Renato and DanBri and hhalpin to
   schedule DataPortability.org/XMPP [recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action19]

   <hhalpin> 5. Guest Speaker: Nathan Eagle

   <danbri> on my todo list then: xmpp, identi.ca, dataportability,
   widgets, microformats / ben ward

   <hhalpin> 5. Guest Speaker: Nathan Eagle

   <hhalpin> Nathan Eagle was brought to our attention by Hakan.

   <hhalpin> algorithms trained on mobile phone date

   nathan: [29]http://web.media.mit.edu/~nathan/bio.html

     [29] http://web.media.mit.edu/~nathan/bio.html

   hhalpin: how hard to get the data from the phones ?

   <hhalpin> Reality-mining installed invisible spy phone on mobile
   phone

   <hhalpin> and had to get informed consent.

   Nathan: we used a logger starting on boot, logging everything,
   invisible for the user,
   ... hard to scale the installation of an app on every handset

   <hhalpin> scale - the operators have all this data, can get this
   kinda data without installing spyware

   Nathan: you need to have super computer to study the graph you
   obtain

   <cperey> +q

   <hajons> +q

   <rreck> it would be neat if private privacy based companies had the
   data instead of the telecos

   hhalpin:  we are also interested in the fact you have access in this
   sort of data

   <rreck> thereby usurping telecos

   <hhalpin> impossible to get the data without the telcos.

   hhalpin: how hard for a mobile phone company to access these telco
   data ?

   <rreck> im sure i could have the app send me the data

   nathan: telco view these data as their property.
   ... these data are viewed more and more valuable and thus the grip
   is tightening

   <rreck> an new OBAMA initiative!

   cperey: the telco are also concerned about regulations.

   nathan: telco are also scared of getting burned by the press
   ... only governments can force them to release the data.

   <rreck> individuals should own their data we all agree but we have
   like few cards to play

   nathan: the only use for this data right now is for juridical action

   <rreck> if we vote with our dollar we would have no where to turn

   <cperey> -q

   hajons: different cases in different countries.
   ... hard to explain to the user what kind of data we need and why

   <bblfish> I don't understand, on the iPhone every app can get access
   to geo location data

   <rreck> imagine if you own the data and someone else holds it for
   you, you will still be at their mercy

   hajons: very tricky area and regional problem.

   <bblfish> so it should be real easy to create a service to post that
   info somewhere

   nathan: PR is still a big deal in china, but users' reaction is
   different from one region to another

   <rreck> laptop manufactures put chips in equipment that US govt
   doesnt like

   <bblfish> CDR the format operators keep the telephone info in

   <hhalpin> interested in this idea that a little app could be put on
   by installed that provides richer data, i.e. by handset
   manufacturers apple

   <rreck> for instance Lenovo <sp> isnt allowed in certain places

   nathan: a mobile phone company can install app hich produce much
   interesting data than the logs of operators.

   <hhalpin> also interested in this fact that the location isn't in
   CDR unless a call is made...

   hhalpin: did you deal with the reality of the variety of handsets

   nathan: no we worked only with a set of donated nokia
   ... ? problem on the iPhone because of the background apps problem
   (?)

   <tinkster> iphone background apps problem - apps running in the
   background effectively sleep.

   <tinkster> ... can't do any processing.

   <hhalpin> [30]http://www.skyhookwireless.com/howitworks/

     [30] http://www.skyhookwireless.com/howitworks/

   hhalpin: geolocation APIs, what needs to be standardized for
   contextual data in general?
   ... did you have access to contact books?

   <hhalpin>
   [31]http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/08/14/0900282106.abstract

     [31] http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/08/14/0900282106.abstract

   nathan: we show how top link behaviour and real network of friends

   <hhalpin> Full article:
   [32]http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/08/14/0900282106.full.pdf
   +html

     [32] http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/08/14/0900282106.full.pdf+html

   also:
   [33]http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2009/817/1

     [33] http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2009/817/1

   <danbri> (v interesting)

   extract: Just by analyzing the calling patterns, the researchers
   could accurately label two people as friends or nonfriends more than
   95% of the time.

   hhalpin: how to validate friendship

   <rreck> i wonder if you could infer fellow terrorist cell members? i
   wonder who might fund that analysis.

   nathan: no way around to ask people to get ground truth
   ... then use it on the 4 billion data set

   hhalpin: where did you get the data?

   <tinkster> nonfriends = acquaintances who would not describe
   themselves as friends (i.e. colleagues, business contacts, etc). Not
   necessarily enemies.

   nathan: orginal study reality mining at MIT 5 year ago

   hhalpin: how can I choose to grant to a company the acces to my
   location/calls/etc. and make sure the other can't?
   ... what kind of rich data can you get from mobile phones.

   <hhalpin> so, the telcos get locations when calls are made.

   <hhalpin> but what else is out there?

   nathan: we didn't really use that much data from phone calls

   <hajons> +q

   nathan: used bluetooth scanning

   <cperey> +1 on bluetooth

   <tinkster> Bluetooth range is about 10m.

   <cperey> category of mobile social network: proximity communities

   nathan: to evaluate proximity of people in context (e.g. always clos
   at 3am sunday morning)

   <hhalpin> so proximity data gathered via bluetooth is the most
   important.

   nathan: other expermient with 10 000 bluetooth+GPS+ microphone on
   every ten seconds for some sec
   ... use the sampling to detect their context, the media they
   consume, etc.

   <cperey> what is the name of this study?

   nathan: over 85% of the random sample agreed to do it

   hhalpin: needed with a special phone?

   nathan: need the right kind of phone

   <bblfish> I think newer versions of iPhone os will (already does?)
   allow background apps

   hajons: one subject of the group is to define ontology to describe
   context

   nathan: I work with raw sensor data
   ... not an expert on sharing context
   ... having a common vocabulary would make sense

   <danbri> "behaviour signatures ... eg dinner with a person on a
   regular basis ... high likelyhood will report as a friend, ... true
   in africa, india, finland ... universal rules about our species"

   nathan: there seems to be an overlap between the different
   experiments done around the world

   <tinkster> bblfish, quite possibly. How else is one supposed to run
   an HTTP server on an iPhone? ;-)

   <rreck> this is a great discussion

   nathan: there could be some universal way to describe generic
   context e.g. having diner -> friend

   hhalpin: you worked in very different places and found that there
   are some similarities.

   <rreck> i think its time i turn my phone off when im not using it.

   <hhalpin> So, it's in the PNAS paper this behavioral signature.

   <rreck> thanks so much for presenting to us

   <danbri> +1

   +1

   <Adam> +1

   <karl> wonderful information

   hhalpin: what is the best paper?

   <hhalpin> 100 is PNAS paper

   nathan: IEEE paper

   <hhalpin> IEE paper is 10,000 mobile ambient experiment

   <rreck> is IEEE available?

   <rreck> yes please send the draft

   <bblfish> yes please send draft too :-)

   <karl> for the record, the draft must not be public

   IEEE paper ?
   [34]http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/wrapper.jsp?arnumber=4580547

     [34] http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/wrapper.jsp?arnumber=4580547

   <hajons> +1

   <danbri> +1 for book draft

   hhalpin: we are interested in helping researchers to share data. Can
   you share the data?

   nathan: I have never seen "sharing agreement" work to my
   satisfaction.

   <hhalpin> Sensor data from Noka: [35]http://www.sensorplanet.org/

     [35] http://www.sensorplanet.org/

   <hhalpin> Nokia, simple concerns -
   [36]http://alpha.nokoscope.com/eb2/login

     [36] http://alpha.nokoscope.com/eb2/login

   nathan: attempts never really materialized because of privacy
   implications

   <rreck> we cant even determine how to share what my friends are to
   my satisfaction

   nathan: the reality mining data is online and publicly available but
   is kind of an exception to the rule

   <tinkster> [37]http://reality.media.mit.edu/download.php - reality
   mining data

     [37] http://reality.media.mit.edu/download.php

   nathan: I like the idea of people having to cite my paper before thy
   use this data.
   ... I spent 3 years gathering these data.

   hhalpin: we realized it is hard to get data and we hope improve it

   <hhalpin> factions?

   <hhalpin> companies?

   <hhalpin> mobile datas?

   nathan: many other groups have had the same agenda for many years.
   ... I can give you a list of these groups

   <hhalpin> [38]http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/

     [38] http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/

   <rreck> im overwhelmed

   <karl> head spinning

   nathan: we saw differences in radius, phone frequencies and duration
   patterns, e.g. in Africa an average of 3sec.

   <rreck> glad its not just me

   <hhalpin> Not in near-term

   <hhalpin> User-generated content in developing world!

   nathan: we need to develop content for developing world

   hhalpin: example?

   <rreck> im sure that problem would be solved when the providers
   recognize it enhances the data they have

   nathan: like a job posting liste, item to sell
   ... the current cost of it is to high right now

   <hhalpin> [39]http://txteagle.com/

     [39] http://txteagle.com/

   <hhalpin> Mechanical Turk...

   <hhalpin> Mobile Mechanical Turk for developing world.

   <karl> Wonderful ! really!

   <hajons> great! thanks

   nathan: send me a reminder to send you the draft.

   <rreck> good question harry

   <danbri> "biggeset impact, trying to encourage legislation, and
   operators to change pricing schmes"

   proposes ... ACTION: hhalpin to ask Nathan Eagle for the draft of
   his chapter

   <scribe> ACTION: hhalpin to ask Nathan Eagle for the draft of his
   chapter [recorded in
   [40]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action20]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-67 - Ask Nathan Eagle for the draft of his
   chapter [on Harry Halpin - due 2009-08-26].

   <hhalpin> Nathan - data standardization is premature

   <rreck> WOW, that was awesome

   <bblfish> very interesting

   <hhalpin> Meeting adjourned

   <Adam> .aagg is me

   <tinkster> FabGandon, aren't most people native speakers (of at
   least one language)?

   hhalpin: we need to try to finish the Use Cases doc

   rreck: we should focus on finalizing the use cases

   hhalpin: may be less invited speakers ?

   <bblfish> sounds good

   <bblfish> can we also discuss the use cases on the mailing list?

   <bblfish> so for example deal with each use case as a seperate mail,
   and work it out online?

   hhalpin: we push over next month the use case document

   <hhalpin> that would make sense...

   <hhalpin> some of the use-cases have been discussed very heavily,
   and others haven't.

   henry: take the use cases one by one and send email for each one?

   <bblfish> yes

   hhalpin: five at a time not to flood the list ?

   <hhalpin> ACTION: bblfish to send some e-mail about use-cases out...
   [recorded in
   [41]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action21]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-68 - Send some e-mail about use-cases
   out... [on Henry Story - due 2009-08-26].

   henry: if no one answers on a use case we just drop it

   hhalpin: ok

   rreck: the biggest issue raised by Nathan was privacy

   <hhalpin> I like that metaphor that the doctor OWNS your health care
   information, just like the telco, and that information should be
   YOURS.

   +1 fab ; heard Nathan say technology/standards were not the problem

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: bblfish to send some e-mail about use-cases out...
   [recorded in
   [42]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action21]
   [NEW] ACTION: hhalpin to ask Nathan Eagle for the draft of his
   chapter [recorded in
   [43]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action20]
   [NEW] ACTION: hhalpin to make WBS for use-cases champions [recorded
   in [44]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action09]

   [PENDING] ACTION: adam to write up the boeing use case for
   enterprise social networks [recorded in
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action10]
   [PENDING] ACTION: danbri and karl to contact Evan of identi.ca over
   OpenMicroblogging and W3C. [recorded in
   [46]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action18]
   [PENDING] ACTION: danbri to find someone from Opera to talk Widgets
   [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action17]
   [PENDING] ACTION: DKA to summarize OSLO and geoLocation conversation
   in order to spread knowledge of these efforts among W3C members
   [recorded in
   [48]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action02]
   [PENDING] ACTION: hhalpin take action to clean up the web-page and
   make it less intimidating to those who aren't members [recorded in
   [49]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action07]
   [PENDING] ACTION: hhalpin to have [50]http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf
   would refer to the new version, there will be a 'previous version'
   link to the current one [recorded in
   [51]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: hhalpin to summarize metrics and gypsii talk.
   [recorded in
   [52]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action03]
   [PENDING] ACTION: hhalpin to write up the social network data
   exchange story [recorded in
   [53]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action11]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Mischa to describe/implement a report of terms and
   conditions, and how they change between now and the end of the XG.
   [recorded in
   [54]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Renato and DanBri and hhalpin to schedule
   DataPortability.org/XMPP [recorded in
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action19]
   [PENDING] ACTION: rreck to send some thoughts on new template to be
   sent out to listserv. [recorded in
   [56]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action16]
   [PENDING] ACTION: rreck to write up use case based on shill case
   [recorded in
   [57]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action15]
   [PENDING] ACTION: tinkster to add user story along lines of... if
   you enable import of contacts from other sites, then it lowers the
   barrier to entry for new people signing up at your site, hence get
   more users, hence get more advertising revenue. [recorded in
   [58]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action13]
   [PENDING] ACTION: tpa to look for similar use cases list to expand
   ours [recorded in
   [59]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action12]

     [50] http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf

   [DONE] ACTION: danbri circulate wookie proposal to the xg [recorded
   in [60]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action04]
   [DONE] ACTION: danbri to write up orkut/i18n/"looking for" issue
   [recorded in
   [61]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action14]
   [DONE] ACTION: Melvster to draft columns=network rows=tech matrix
   for tech report [recorded in
   [62]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action08]
   [DONE] ACTION: Mischa to write up Soren and Jonathan's findings from
   last telecon for final report. [recorded in
   [63]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/19-swxg-minutes.html#action01]
Received on Thursday, 20 August 2009 17:23:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:39:08 UTC