Social Web XG: 2 Week No-Telecon Vacation - Next Telecon August 19th.

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:05:53 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
FYI,

  At the last meeting, we realized that quite a large amount of the
group (almost all the Europeans) were on some kind of vacation till
August 19th. So, we have decided to take a two week vacation, so no
telecons on Aug 5th or August 12th. Again, NO telecons for the next
two weeks, starting this week.

I have checked with Nathan Eagle (MIT) of "reality-mining" using
mobile phone fame, and he is back on as our invited speaker for August
19th. Let's take a breather, look at our deliverables, and hit back in
full stride on the 19th.

Everyone - put all those use-cases in the wiki asap, because we're
going to need to spend the next bit of time figuring out requirements
from them and making them all at the right level of abstraction. And
if you can finish all your actions over the summer break, +1!

         take care,
                harry