Re: Deliverables from the RDB2RDF XG

Just for the record: I have put the XGR under

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR/

as of the pubrules [1].

And, no, I have not yet done the recent updates, sorry, due to
multiple-project-meetings. Will do tomorrow.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?year=2009&uimode=filter&filter=Filter+pub
rules&filterValues=form&docstatus=xgr&patpol=w3c&rectrack=yes&normative=yes&
prevrec=none#docreqs

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,