Re: RDB2RDF state of the art literature survey report

Hi Satya,
Per my previous email, I suggested to add to the section 2.1.1.a (Automatic
Mapping Generation)
a reference to our survey paper which goes in much detail on this subject.

The reference is

Juan F. Sequeda, Syed H. Tirmizi, Oscar Corcho, and Daniel Miranker. "Direct
Mapping SQL Databases to the Semantic Web: A Survey". The University of
Texas at Austin, Department of Computer Sciences. Report # TR-09-04. January
2009

which can be found here:

ftp://ftp.cs.utexas.edu/pub/techreports/tr09-04.pdf

Regards,

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin