Re: Agenda RDB2RDF Telcon Jan 16, 2009

Unfortunetly I won't be able to attend. I know there was a point on
the agenda to discuss my comments. I responded to the email that Satya
sent out and that was only sent to the authors. If needed, please
resend the email to the public list. If there are any questions,
please email me and I'll respond publicly.

Regards

Juan Sequeda
www.juansequeda.com