RE: Who of the group is going to ESWC?

Jenny Green and I will also be there, lunch on Wednesday works for us.
Catherine

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-rdb2rdf-request@w3.org on behalf of Dan Brickley
Sent: Fri 23/05/2008 16:39
To: Axel Polleres
Cc: public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Who of the group is going to ESWC?

Axel Polleres wrote:

> We should try to meet f2f with the people present in Tenerife.
> Let me put Wednesday (04 June) lunch as an initial proposal.
>
> please, all who are there from the group respond to the list.

I'll be there... Good idea for a meetup.

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU