Re: RDB2RDF: Agenda for Friday's call

regrets for tomorrow, travelling to ESWC. If you could still check again
  who'll be showing up in Tererife and have already more concrete ideas
on  details of where/when to meet, let me know in the minutes!

Thanks,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.