Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

Hi All

After the Workshop held in Boston in October, our group at the University of
Texas at Austin is excited about participating in this XG. We are currently
working on our SQL to OWL translation. We also have a system that exports
LSID (Life Sciences Identifiers) to RDF which is part of out AToL
(Assembling the Tree of Life)

Austin is a mid-point in the US, so our University would be happy to host a
f2f meeting. You have the "nerdy " flights directly from San Jose and Boston
to Austin, or come in directly from Europe with one stop in Newark or
Houston.

--
Juan Sequeda

Research Assistant                             Project Manager
Dept. of Computer Science                  Solutions Superbacano.com
University of Texas at Austin                Austin, Texas, USA
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jsequeda     http://solutions.superbacano.com
jsequeda@cs.utexas.edu                     juan@superbacano.com