RE: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

Galway is a lovely place too.  We had a wonderful time there and nearby
Connemara, the Burren and the cliffs of Moher are magnificent.  Our
ireland pics are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dorchard/sets/72157601822078616/.

It might be nice to go in the May-Sept time frame to avoid at least part
of the rainy season :-)

Cheers,
Dave