Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

Hi,
Dr. Amit Sheth and me from the Kno.e.sis center, Wright State
University (http://knoesis.wright.edu) are excited to be part of this
XG.

In association with Dr. Olivier Bodenreider at the National Library of
Medicine (NIH)and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIH), we are
working on conversion of large scale NCBI RDBs such as Entrez Gene to
RDF:
a) With an associated formal knowledge model:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2008.02.006
b) Without an associated formal knowledge model:
http://mor.nlm.nih.gov:8000/pubs/pdf/2007-medinfo-ss.pdf

We are interested in exploring both the role of domain semantics and
set of common characteristics across domains in conversion of RDB to
RDF.

We will not be in Beijing for WWW08, hence it would be highly
preferable that the F2F is not held at WWW08.

Cheers,
Satya Sahoo
Kno.e.sis Center,
Wright State University