Re: Agenda for Dec 12 RDB2RDF XG Telcon

I also have to send regrets. I will try to call if posible, but I am also
travelling. If possible, I will be atleast on IRC.

I will be sending my comments on the survey in the next couple of days.

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin
www.juansequeda.com